- Looking for word frequency data for the Google Books ngrams
- CME SDL WEB - Modify behaviour select item
- “had been suspended” In Google Serch
- Is “too few” equivalent to “not enough”?
- What is the name of the question part in the conditional sentences?
- Present Continuous (personal initiative), Present Simple (a voice of authority)?
- Financial limitation or financial capacity
- Jump or Jump over
- Who is/ are your favourite band?
- Is it possible for a clause to be reduced when it uses the verb “to be”?
- I have server without console ssh, how Can I work with Magento?
- How to get current Store Home URL outside of Magento (1.9)?
- Multiple select product attribute is not showing in front end
- Override Sales order history issue in magento2
- Magento 2 Admin Grid Add/Update Button
- Advanced search in sidebar categories
- Quotes show twicely on check out (shipping info) in magento 1.9
- Magento2 : How to show success message in checkout page on page load
- Magento EE - Can not install patch EE-220.127.116.11-18.104.22.168-2018-09-17-05-45-48.diff
What would be a workable hypothesis on the mechanism of how cell detects and responds to RNA polymerase stalling?
In the process of Transcription-coupled Repair, a RNA polymerase is stalled by DNA lesion, and, by an unknown mechanism, various proteins, from that of the XG, CS, and TFIIH group, would be recruited to repair the damaged DNA.
What would be a workable hypothesis that explains, in detail, how a cell would accomplish the recruitment of such proteins when the RNA polymerase is stalled?
Thank you very much.