- How to define states in reinforcement learning?
- How to switch the algorithm according to hard fork height?
- female strength
- Simple Debug during tests
- What should I call the object returned from a Truffle contract function-call
- the balance in genesis file is it in ether or wei?
- What happens with transaction after the block fork?
- Solidity, push overrides array
- Geth Go always crash after few rpc call
- How to create a crowdsale smart contract?
- E3D Thermistor Alternative
- What would the people in charge do if they found a “Jane Doe”?
- List of types of “policies” web apps could have
- Is exporting software with cryptographic functions legal in the United Kingdom?
- Доклад закончен или окончен?
- Глагольное и именное предложения
- “Нужно знать как.” Нужна ли запятая?
- Склоняется ли идиш?
- Spreading water-based varathane that is 3 times thicker
- Compute the Mass Flow Rate given Heating Rate and Temperature Change
What is the difference between a visitor's permit and a visa?
According to the
The Consulate General of the Republic of Serbia in Shanghai >>
Travel to Serbia,
Holders of Taiwanese passports are issued visitor’s permit for entry into the Republic of Serbia.
I'm confused about the difference between a visitor's permit and a visa.
What is the difference between them?
Does a visitor's permit mean that Taiwanese citizens
don't need to apply for a visa,
but will be issued a visitor's permit on arrival in Serbia?