- Are there any CiviCRM loyalty/rewards extensions available?
- Vim is unable to find Python
- How to unserstand Correct boundary condition at outlet for incompressible flow?
- What is the Windows solution for Massively parallel video processing from multiple devices?
- Confusing ELPA types.
- Why would nature spirits be naked?
- Is it easier to mine asteroids than planets if teleportation technology exists?
- How tall can a humanoid creature be without alerting the rest of the planet with earthquakes?
- How can I end my attachment to holidays?
- Returning entries based on Relationships across different category groups using 'and'
- Solspace Calendar - front end submission errors
- Simple Arithmetic Puzzle 5. Or is it?
- Don't mistake me for my brother, he's fatter than I am
- Straddling the line between poem and puzzle
- A very hard riddle
- Gunicorn workers timeout
- Are CNNs reliable when dealing with distance between two objects in the image?
- How I you train convolutional neural networks on unbalanced datasets of images?
- print a specific column with a condition using pandas
- How to find patterns and then determine when the patterns stop happening?
Is this an adequate diet/exercise plan for weight loss?
I'm a 25 year old male currently weighing 235 lbs (~106 kg) and I am 5'9 (~175 cm). For the majority of my life has been sedentary, I have never consistently exercised for any significant period of time.
I have been cycling for around 1-2 hours a day 4-5 times a week in the evening consistently at 13 m/h (20 km/h) with medium resistance.
I have been taking in 700-900 calories daily. I take multivitamins in the morning, eat one 110 calorie Jack Link's jerky snack pack for lunch and one 400 calorie Soylent drink for dinner. Throughout the day I drink 1-2 Diet Cokes. The rest of the calories are made up with an occasional snack in the morning which is usually a banana or doughnut.
So far I've lost 15 lbs (~7 kg) (down from 250 lbs) over the past two months down from, but I'm afraid that my diet might not be sustainable.
Is this an adequate plan purely for healthy weight loss? If not, what changes should be made?