- What exactly is a transaction when working with SmartContracts?
- Compile multiple contracts
- Call function by using bytesData. (call.value()())
- Parity send local without fee
- Unable to retreive transaction balance before / after transfer
- Problem with transferring “ether” : Why the payment is not done?
- Do you know any good code sample of Web3j with Android?
- A good mechanical keyboard for Mac
- Modern smartphone with a physical keyboard
- Can not save Hot Corners in Settings
- How to use wingpanel as menu for applications like mac os x
- Кентаврица или кентавриха?
- Anesthesia without amnesia?
- Are there any CiviCRM loyalty/rewards extensions available?
- Vim is unable to find Python
- How to unserstand Correct boundary condition at outlet for incompressible flow?
- What is the Windows solution for Massively parallel video processing from multiple devices?
- Confusing ELPA types.
- Why would nature spirits be naked?
- Is it easier to mine asteroids than planets if teleportation technology exists?
Proton exchange membrane fuel cell parts?
Im very interested in making my own hydrogen fuel cells based on this design, but Im not entirely sure how to build it due to the lack of information on what the membrane is made of. So what could I use as a membrane in a home made fuel cell?