- Scientific Computing on AMD CPUs?
- Why replicating the higher bits of RGB565 when converting to RGBA8888?
- Attempting to connect to VPN
- Broadcom 4360 Wifi (2013 MacBook Air) on Juno?
- Default browser can't play youtube videos in full HD
- Could the President abolish the Supreme Court?
- Could the Senate abolish the Supreme Court?
- My friend needs me to act as a current landlord
- Hagrid, a kind giant
- The Atlas Continuity Issue
- For civiEvents in a Drupal View, how to display only one of a repeating event?
- Issue with CiviMail changing hyperlink urls, causing error at resulting link on iphone but not other devices
- What should I do about this cap iron japanning?
- I am really really trying to find the name of this artist and all i can remember is a few music videos
- I'm not sure how to solve this problem(student question)
- What is the script function to select Solid Body in ANSYS Design Modeler?
- Vacuum Rated Sharpie Or Dry Erase Marker/Board?
- What is the limiting factor for a plant's growth?
- What the federal government can do if a state or town became a dictatorship?
- I need flying cities!
Where does Spotlight keeps the excluded folders
Does Spotlight keeps the privacy excluded folders in some special configuration file ?
Those folder are configured under
system preferences -> spotlight -> privacy
I believe it should be somewhere under /Library/Preferences/ ..
This data is persistent so it must be kept in file, but which one, perhaps it's not purely textual file (xml plist format) but binary one ?
EDIT: I've found out that the file which keeps the file reside in
/.Spotlight-V100/VolumeConfiguration.plist in the Exclusions array :
However, if I add new exclusion to the list, it doesn't appear on the UI.