- How to unserstand Correct boundary condition at outlet for incompressible flow?
- What is the Windows solution for Massively parallel video processing from multiple devices?
- Confusing ELPA types.
- Why would nature spirits be naked?
- Is it easier to mine asteroids than planets if teleportation technology exists?
- How tall can a humanoid creature be without alerting the rest of the planet with earthquakes?
- How can I end my attachment to holidays?
- Returning entries based on Relationships across different category groups using 'and'
- Solspace Calendar - front end submission errors
- Simple Arithmetic Puzzle 5. Or is it?
- Don't mistake me for my brother, he's fatter than I am
- Straddling the line between poem and puzzle
- A very hard riddle
- Gunicorn workers timeout
- Are CNNs reliable when dealing with distance between two objects in the image?
- How I you train convolutional neural networks on unbalanced datasets of images?
- print a specific column with a condition using pandas
- How to find patterns and then determine when the patterns stop happening?
- How to create a Language Model for source code prediction(Machine Learning/NLP)?
- Discarding rare words when comparing texts - per text, per comparison, or per codex?
Where does Spotlight keeps the excluded folders
Does Spotlight keeps the privacy excluded folders in some special configuration file ?
Those folder are configured under
system preferences -> spotlight -> privacy
I believe it should be somewhere under /Library/Preferences/ ..
This data is persistent so it must be kept in file, but which one, perhaps it's not purely textual file (xml plist format) but binary one ?
EDIT: I've found out that the file which keeps the file reside in
/.Spotlight-V100/VolumeConfiguration.plist in the Exclusions array :
However, if I add new exclusion to the list, it doesn't appear on the UI.