- Cannot add Site Collection Admin as Global Admin using PowerShell in Office 365
- SPFX: How to add item in SharePoint list with attachment?
- Why does site collection url not display?
- 1 year old stays up late at night
- Why does the water look white when it falls down from waterfall?
- DIY penetrating fluid safe for alloy wheels
- How do I change the rear lights on Peugeot 307 CC?
- Screw driver set for automotive student
- effectiveness when interleaving parts of workout
- Did Christopher Columbus ever make this statement?
- How to conduct an event study for multiple companies with different event dates?
- Simple Factorial Challenge
- Python example to save file with same name like `somefile(n).txt`
- Unity Tilemap RandomBrush with orientation and probabilities and fixes
- Turning a byte array into a C# object whose type is unknown at compile time
- Fantasy story from Dragon magazine involving a cinnabar mine
- Looking for the name of a post apocalyptic/sci-fi tv show or film
- How to use SUM window function on a column that requires data conversion (and filtering away non convertible numbers)?
- Creating a table with search box for a Joomla website
- Replacing I-frames in h265 stream
Ansys: Contact issues
I've modeled a composite sandwich specimen.This deals with piezoelectricity stuff..which contains 4 substrates(with sequence 45-0-0-45) added resin on both top sides of substrate 1 and substrate 4, next added Kapton on both side and top of that placed a macro fiber composite patch which acts like an actuator. I made all contacts as bonded. Used 2 types of elements, solid186 for the substrate, resin, and Kapton, and solid226 for macro fiber composite (actuator). Need for a static structural analysis.
Error obtained in the solution output ~ element type 2 is not the same shape as solid186. I have tried all my ways, but couldn't ignore it. I hope, I'll get a help from you.