- Scientific Computing on AMD CPUs?
- Why replicating the higher bits of RGB565 when converting to RGBA8888?
- Attempting to connect to VPN
- Broadcom 4360 Wifi (2013 MacBook Air) on Juno?
- Default browser can't play youtube videos in full HD
- Could the President abolish the Supreme Court?
- Could the Senate abolish the Supreme Court?
- My friend needs me to act as a current landlord
- Hagrid, a kind giant
- The Atlas Continuity Issue
- For civiEvents in a Drupal View, how to display only one of a repeating event?
- Issue with CiviMail changing hyperlink urls, causing error at resulting link on iphone but not other devices
- What should I do about this cap iron japanning?
- I am really really trying to find the name of this artist and all i can remember is a few music videos
- I'm not sure how to solve this problem(student question)
- What is the script function to select Solid Body in ANSYS Design Modeler?
- Vacuum Rated Sharpie Or Dry Erase Marker/Board?
- What is the limiting factor for a plant's growth?
- What the federal government can do if a state or town became a dictatorship?
- I need flying cities!
Signature verification in python using compressed public key
I am trying to learn bitcoin blockchain programming. I am trying to verify signature in Transaction with txid: 4269fdc239d027922dcec96f1ae283dbaff10e2d1bd49605661d091e79714956
I am getting BadSignatureError
./bitcoin-cli getrawtransaction 4269fdc239d027922dcec96f1ae283dbaff10e2d1bd49605661d091e79714956
Decode Raw Transaction
./core/bitcoin-0.16.0/bin/bitcoin-cli decoderawtransaction 01000000017f950ab790838e0c05e79856d25d586823fe139e1807405a3f207ff33f9b7663010000006b483045022100d8629403cd3b49950da9293653c62791