- SOAPFaultException when trying to assign Role to user - Marketing Cloud API - FuelSDK Java
- EmailMessage Trigger Not Working
- lightning:recordForm values not detected for Master-detail lookup
- How to restrict user from adding child record on parent object
- Malformed JSON: Expected '[' at the beginning of List/Set\n\nClass.System.JSON.deserialize
- How to embed URL to a Footer Button in MC email template. Which Amscript function best server the purpose
- Create custom command for qt-ui on python
- How to run normal windows .exe in raspberry PI running Windows IOT core
- What is the major product obtain on electrolysis of 2,2- Dimethyl propanoic acid
- How to calculate the enthalpy of fusion at a different temperature?
- Is it environmental to throw ordinary keys in the regular household trash?
- Reaction Rates of CO2 and O2 Dissolved in Water
- Doubts in stoichiometry
- Drawing a NFA for a string
- Solve longest common subsequence in a non dynamic programming way?
- Acknowledgement section
- When does MLB use instant replay?
- Has a no-ball call from the on-field umpire ever been overturned?
- Why doesn't every match always use Hawk-Eye technology in tennis tournaments?
- How does Hawk-Eye differ in tennis & cricket in terms of technology & philosophy?
Show popup only once per user before downloading content
I want to use this popup builder to capture data of people who are trying to download content.
Basically I have an image and on first click i want user to enter the data in the popup and then download happens.
if the user visits the site again and clicks on the image then the download should happen directly without showing the popup.
It is a bit urgent please help