- Кентаврица или кентавриха?
- Anesthesia without amnesia?
- Are there any CiviCRM loyalty/rewards extensions available?
- Vim is unable to find Python
- How to unserstand Correct boundary condition at outlet for incompressible flow?
- What is the Windows solution for Massively parallel video processing from multiple devices?
- Confusing ELPA types.
- Why would nature spirits be naked?
- Is it easier to mine asteroids than planets if teleportation technology exists?
- How tall can a humanoid creature be without alerting the rest of the planet with earthquakes?
- How can I end my attachment to holidays?
- Returning entries based on Relationships across different category groups using 'and'
- Solspace Calendar - front end submission errors
- Simple Arithmetic Puzzle 5. Or is it?
- Don't mistake me for my brother, he's fatter than I am
- Straddling the line between poem and puzzle
- A very hard riddle
- Gunicorn workers timeout
- Are CNNs reliable when dealing with distance between two objects in the image?
- How I you train convolutional neural networks on unbalanced datasets of images?
Can unseen servant “fly”?
An unseen servant is an invisible, mindless, shapeless force that performs simple tasks at your command. It can run and fetch things, open unstuck doors, and hold chairs, as well as clean and mend. The servant can perform only one activity at a time, but it repeats the same activity over and over again if told to do so as long as you remain within range. It can open only normal doors, drawers, lids, and the like. It has an effective Strength score of 2 (so it can lift 20 pounds or drag 100 pounds). It can trigger traps and such, but it can exert only 20 pounds of force, which is not enough to activate certain pressure plates and other devices. It can’t perform any task that requires a skill check with a DC higher than 10 or that requires a check using a skill that can’t be used untrained. Its speed is 15 feet.
Can I send the servant into the air above my head, or above the head of enemies?