- Scientific Computing on AMD CPUs?
- Why replicating the higher bits of RGB565 when converting to RGBA8888?
- Attempting to connect to VPN
- Broadcom 4360 Wifi (2013 MacBook Air) on Juno?
- Default browser can't play youtube videos in full HD
- Could the President abolish the Supreme Court?
- Could the Senate abolish the Supreme Court?
- My friend needs me to act as a current landlord
- Hagrid, a kind giant
- The Atlas Continuity Issue
- For civiEvents in a Drupal View, how to display only one of a repeating event?
- Issue with CiviMail changing hyperlink urls, causing error at resulting link on iphone but not other devices
- What should I do about this cap iron japanning?
- I am really really trying to find the name of this artist and all i can remember is a few music videos
- I'm not sure how to solve this problem(student question)
- What is the script function to select Solid Body in ANSYS Design Modeler?
- Vacuum Rated Sharpie Or Dry Erase Marker/Board?
- What is the limiting factor for a plant's growth?
- What the federal government can do if a state or town became a dictatorship?
- I need flying cities!
Can unseen servant “fly”?
An unseen servant is an invisible, mindless, shapeless force that performs simple tasks at your command. It can run and fetch things, open unstuck doors, and hold chairs, as well as clean and mend. The servant can perform only one activity at a time, but it repeats the same activity over and over again if told to do so as long as you remain within range. It can open only normal doors, drawers, lids, and the like. It has an effective Strength score of 2 (so it can lift 20 pounds or drag 100 pounds). It can trigger traps and such, but it can exert only 20 pounds of force, which is not enough to activate certain pressure plates and other devices. It can’t perform any task that requires a skill check with a DC higher than 10 or that requires a check using a skill that can’t be used untrained. Its speed is 15 feet.
Can I send the servant into the air above my head, or above the head of enemies?