- What is your best recommendation to optimize the torque/speed relationship of a motor?
- what is the difference between microeconomics and microfinance?
- What is eradication of the fetter of identity-view (sakkāya-diṭṭhi)?
- Prajñāpāramitā Hṛdaya Sūtra in Sanskrit with English translation
- predicted labels or predicted probabilities in a ROC plot?
- How to predict next year's gross revenue given this year's data?
- Trying to read the current position of a flex sensor and store it as a variable? NANO ATmega328p
- USB to MIDI Issue
- Utilizing two different serial ports simultaneously on a due
- RAID drive cloud backup software
- Tool to generate keyboard layout diagram
- Where to host a commercial website if I am a web-beginner with little experience in coding?
- Pseudocode and flowchart assistant for programmers and developers
- Software to draw circuit schematic
- Cosa sono i “Sorrisetti d'oro”?
- Arm Error : [70 Duplicates Hidden]
- Ballpark comparison of a hypothetical Falcon 'Quad' Heavy with cross feeds
- Solidify Material Index offset not working
- 3rd person game: Camera to character rotation
- Blender Cycles Diffuese Material - Why it stays so light?
Shapefiles for OECD United States Regions?
I'm looking for Shape files that match up with the OECD TL3 US regions. I've tried contacting the OECD but they have not replied.
so, i followed the links in the OECD document (below) where they are meant to explain reference shape files. However, they reported that they used the 'Census Bureau, 2015 Cartographic Boundary Shapefiles - Counties'. This is not right
It seems that the admin names used by the OECD are from different sources - i've combined all of the shape files from the cencus Bureau site (e.g. County District, Division, Statistical Area etc) and quered these against the OECD region names, but i only get 100 matches out of a possible 170 oecd region names.
Can anyone help?