- When try to save Journey Builder with Custom Activity,Will Journey Builder send notification to endpint url
- Salesforce Platform Cache not working in Sales Console
- How to get all metadata into Git and What will the optimal release flow using sandboxes?
- Child object with two parents - will child still exist if if I delete one parent?
- Russian equivalents of “I could've sworn …”
- Correct Russian equivalent of 'grasshopper'
- Difference in meaning between “слышать, как …” and “слышать, что …”
- Raspberry Pi 3 Model B Access Point
- Air flow sensor for raspberry pi
- Hydrogen bonding deshielding
- Question on enthalpy change
- Why is Aromaticity good for molecules stability and Anti-aromaticity isn't?
- Electrolysis of water and using Sulfuric acid as a conductor
- The real structure of difluoro(dioxo)xenon (XeO2F2)
- why we don't we save water by boiling the contaminated water to get the pure steam?
- Diffuse functions for Ahlrichs/Karlsruhe basis sets in Gaussian?
- Festive Email To Close Colleagues
- HR told me what what the maximum salary I could expect, can I still try to negotiate that or is that disrespectful?
- Why fire an employee who is resigning?
- Manager keeps playing alpha games
How can I change the sequence_name parameter after renaming a sequence (PostgreSQL)
I have renamed a sequence with the following command:
ALTER SEQUENCE TableIdSeq RENAME TO NewTableIdSeq;
however, when I issue the \d NewTableIdSeq command, I get the following output:
Column | Type | Value
sequence_name | name | tableidseq <--------------- HASN'T CHANGED!!
last_value | bigint | 3
start_value | bigint | 1
increment_by | bigint | 1
max_value | bigint | 9223372036854775807
min_value | bigint | 1
cache_value | bigint | 1
log_cnt | bigint | 30
is_cycled | boolean | f
is_called | boolean | t
As you can see, the sequence_name property of the sequence is still set to the old name. How can I change the name here as well?