- Call function by using bytesData. (call.value()())
- Parity send local without fee
- Unable to retreive transaction balance before / after transfer
- Problem with transferring “ether” : Why the payment is not done?
- Do you know any good code sample of Web3j with Android?
- A good mechanical keyboard for Mac
- Modern smartphone with a physical keyboard
- Can not save Hot Corners in Settings
- How to use wingpanel as menu for applications like mac os x
- Кентаврица или кентавриха?
- Anesthesia without amnesia?
- Are there any CiviCRM loyalty/rewards extensions available?
- Vim is unable to find Python
- How to unserstand Correct boundary condition at outlet for incompressible flow?
- What is the Windows solution for Massively parallel video processing from multiple devices?
- Confusing ELPA types.
- Why would nature spirits be naked?
- Is it easier to mine asteroids than planets if teleportation technology exists?
- How tall can a humanoid creature be without alerting the rest of the planet with earthquakes?
- How can I end my attachment to holidays?
i7-7700HQ - CS:GO config for higher framerate
I've got a Dell 7577 laptop with i7-7700HQ CPU, 16 GB and GF1060. At first I thought that getting a stable framerate above 140 would not be hard for this specs, but apparently even on lowest settings I can see drops below 100 fps on maps such as Mirage, Nuke. I know that the CPU is the bottleneck here, because GPU usage almost never goes above 30%, but particular cores get very close to 100%, they all run at 3.4 GHz in turbo boost mode.
Apart from the lowest settings + 16:9 Full HD res, currently my launch options are
-novid -nod3d9ex1 -nojoy +cl_forcepreload 1 -tickrate 128 -high -noforcemaccel -noforcemspd +exec autoexec.cfg
I've tried adding -threads 4 to this, but the results were actually worse.
Is there anything I can do to get better framerate than this? Has any of you owning a laptop with this or a very similar i7-6700HQ CPU managed to figure out how to get a better framerate with this specs? I think somebody on reddit mentioned he managed to get 300+ eventual