- SQL Crashing - Help
- Journey Builder deduplication
- SOAPFaultException when trying to assign Role to user - Marketing Cloud API - FuelSDK Java
- EmailMessage Trigger Not Working
- lightning:recordForm values not detected for Master-detail lookup
- How to restrict user from adding child record on parent object
- Malformed JSON: Expected '[' at the beginning of List/Set\n\nClass.System.JSON.deserialize
- How to embed URL to a Footer Button in MC email template. Which Amscript function best server the purpose
- Create custom command for qt-ui on python
- How to run normal windows .exe in raspberry PI running Windows IOT core
- What is the major product obtain on electrolysis of 2,2- Dimethyl propanoic acid
- How to calculate the enthalpy of fusion at a different temperature?
- Is it environmental to throw ordinary keys in the regular household trash?
- Reaction Rates of CO2 and O2 Dissolved in Water
- Doubts in stoichiometry
- Drawing a NFA for a string
- Solve longest common subsequence in a non dynamic programming way?
- Acknowledgement section
- When does MLB use instant replay?
- Has a no-ball call from the on-field umpire ever been overturned?
Allow folder access to an external employee
I have a full 365 license and I want to create a folder for external employees so that they can store and share their documents. Is there a way to do it without having to pay for extra full licenses?
Thank you in advance.