- Should we not pray at 12 o clock in the night?
- How often Adam was prostrated?and why?
- What does Islam says about the person who leaves Islam?
- Is it haram for women to use steel blades to shave hair?
- Did Muhammad say that black seeds can cure any disease?
- How to read data from arduino with raspberry pi via I2C
- Equation for the equilibrium constant for the hydration of carbonyls using UV spectroscopy
- Use of axis of symmetry
- Gaseous metals?
- CO2 reaction forming carbide or binding compound
- Why is the CASSCF method multi-configurational, while the CI method is not?
- final interview is closed awaiting the letter of acceptance
- How to politely refuse to put someone in touch with my professional network?
- Language for teaching basic programming
- Bug in wikipedia page for Van Embde Boas tree?
- Matrix of a graph and computational complexity
- Algorithm to choose the most similar resolution
- what is the impact factor of “npj Precision Oncology”
- U.S. universities on-campus residence for International PhD students?
- Do I have the right to make a voluntary tutorial video for the team from which I have been forced to from
Magento 2.2 sendmail return-path
I've installed Magento 2.2 in local computer on Windows and on remote server on Centos/Plesk.
In both installation return-path is set to NO.
On windows sendmail set return-path as sender email.
On Centos/Plesk sendmail set return-path as firstname.lastname@example.org.
Did I miss some configuratione on remote installation?