- Sitecore Content Search is not working in the Content Editor
- Item with children got deleted from master database
- How to use Authenticated request with the Sitecore RESTful API
- What is the correct root node for 'sitecore_marketingdefinitions_master' index?
- Are Neural Net architectures accidental discoveries?
- How much does it cost to build a private Ethereum blockchain network
- Which one is a better option - web3js or golang apis?
- Function 'sendTransaction' - can any error occur before the 'transactionHash' event?
- Contract Interaction
- Command line tool to interact with smart contract
- Listening for Deposits and Transaction Confirmations Web3js
- How to use Airdrop Contract Code
- Web3j Signature and Solidity Ecrecover
- Account created using web3 is not showing in geth console
- How to check used VideoCard's resources, if good or bad?
- Israeli Highway/Road Code
- Детский вопрос: кого бьет дальнобойщик?
- Hard Lump on Finger
- Can't create a new event template from an existing event template
- ACL and Drupal roles
Georeferencer on QGIS3 missing?
I'm not finding Georeferencer on QGIS3. In version QGIS2 it was found under Raster > Georeferencer > Georeferencer (the only option available).
Forgot to say I'm on a Mac using the http://www.kyngchaos.com/software/qgis version. This led to @sys49152 showing that Georeferencer is present on at least one other system.
I've, of course, looked at all the options under the Raster menu and nothing reads like Georeferencer not looks like the light hash icon shown in the plugins.
I don't know how to contact the great person creating the macOS installer.