- Kill the dark one and the giant, but leave the third - which did he mean?
- How did Dass Jennir and Kai Hudorra know that Beyhgor Sahdett was a traitor?
- Star Trek - Weapon of Peace
- Why did Dobby help Harry Potter?
- Why spare the White Walkers after the Battle for the Dawn?
- MS SQL Server: Transactional replication not working but no errors are present
- How to connect to a SQL Server from another computer using SSMS with only hostname?
- SQL Trigger Find Deleting Job Agent History
- Create a unique constraint on a column based on distinct value from another column in the same table
- Using dynamic query to loop through Db for a truncate statement
- MySQL database uses too much CPU and run very slow, help configuration
- RMAN validate incremental level 1 backups?
- What is it meant by same chroma?
- Illustrator can't color line
- Should a typographical scale refer to line-height or to the font-size?
- How do you do this circular and line pattern
- Maintaining InDesign formatting when updating a linked Excel file
- White gaps between the edges of vector shapes?
- How convert avi and wmv to mp4 for html video tag?
- How does password_hash/password_verify in php work?
QGIS Processing Modeler messed up
I'm using QGIS 3.0.0 in Ubuntu 16.04, installed from the QGIS ubuntu repo (https://qgis.org/ubuntugis).
All seems to be working fine in QGIS except the Processing Modeler. The left panel were I define inputs and algorithms is chopped.
I've seen that this has already been reported as a bug in https://issues.qgis.org/issues/18194
Any idea when this fix will make it to the PPA repo?