- Remove top padding Wordpress 2015 theme
- Where to store OAuth 2.0 client id and secret?
- Defined Wordpress Memory Limit to Unlimited
- Expression evaluates to false in for loop whereas it's true in if
- Virtual Machine: Is it possible to install a VM system from command line
- Accidental `nano SomeFile | uniq` renders the shell unresponsive
- Does the memory released by a linux guest running in qemu got zero out?
- Linux Audio Spectrum Analyser
- sharing internet connection from windows to ubuntu
- Ownership of /var/www/html
- How to extract text inside first pair of colons
- awk multiple seperators & columns
- What exactly does these ip lines do?
- What is the most efficient method to create live kali multiboot drive?
- what are the benefits of always running from live cd for data protection?
- To what tense this sentence belongs?
- Over exaggerated- different word
- Use of the clause: “in the status quo”
- What does it mean to mind your P's and Q's?
- What is a word or some words to describe someone finding something else to do to not feel guilty about a bad decision that they know was wro
Use specific kernel for ExternalLanguage cell?
I really like the new 'ExternalLanguage' cell in v11.3. Is there a way to tell the cell to use a specific conda environment, either as default or for a specific input cell?
Also the syntax highlighting seems to be off, how do I turn it on?