- How many times did the library fail Hermione?
- Kill the dark one and the giant, but leave the third - which did he mean?
- How did Dass Jennir and Kai Hudorra know that Beyhgor Sahdett was a traitor?
- Star Trek - Weapon of Peace
- Why did Dobby help Harry Potter?
- Why spare the White Walkers after the Battle for the Dawn?
- MS SQL Server: Transactional replication not working but no errors are present
- How to connect to a SQL Server from another computer using SSMS with only hostname?
- SQL Trigger Find Deleting Job Agent History
- Create a unique constraint on a column based on distinct value from another column in the same table
- Using dynamic query to loop through Db for a truncate statement
- MySQL database uses too much CPU and run very slow, help configuration
- RMAN validate incremental level 1 backups?
- What is it meant by same chroma?
- Illustrator can't color line
- Should a typographical scale refer to line-height or to the font-size?
- How do you do this circular and line pattern
- Maintaining InDesign formatting when updating a linked Excel file
- White gaps between the edges of vector shapes?
- How convert avi and wmv to mp4 for html video tag?
ArcGIS Elevation and Z Coordinate
I have standalone application (ArcObjects C# 10.3) uses axSceneControl, I'm trying to get a mouse click point:
private void M_axSceneControl_MouseDown(object sender, ISceneControlEvents_OnMouseDownEvent e)
var m_pSG = m_axSceneControl.SceneGraph;
var m_pSW = m_pSG.ActiveViewer;
m_pSG.Locate(m_pSW, e.x, e.y, esriScenePickMode.esriScenePickGraphics, true, out pt, out a1, out b);
The point is under the mouse pointer with the filled Z coordinate.
But if you get the height at the specified point pt through the
function ISurface.GetElevation(pt.x, pt.y), (IRasterSurface, ZFactor 0.001). I get a value close to Z but not exactly accurate.
X=78.2967, Y=31.8368, Z=2.2807; Elevation=5159.5076
X=77.3918, Y=32.6779, Z=2.2474; Elevation=5732.2082
X=73.3516, Y=30.4610, Z=-0.0559; Elevation=151.3352
X=71.7634, Y=29.0155, Z=-0.0909; Elevation=114.8338
why is this happening ?