- Sitecore Content Search is not working in the Content Editor
- Item with children got deleted from master database
- How to use Authenticated request with the Sitecore RESTful API
- What is the correct root node for 'sitecore_marketingdefinitions_master' index?
- Are Neural Net architectures accidental discoveries?
- How much does it cost to build a private Ethereum blockchain network
- Which one is a better option - web3js or golang apis?
- Function 'sendTransaction' - can any error occur before the 'transactionHash' event?
- Contract Interaction
- Command line tool to interact with smart contract
- Listening for Deposits and Transaction Confirmations Web3js
- How to use Airdrop Contract Code
- Web3j Signature and Solidity Ecrecover
- Account created using web3 is not showing in geth console
- How to check used VideoCard's resources, if good or bad?
- Israeli Highway/Road Code
- Детский вопрос: кого бьет дальнобойщик?
- Hard Lump on Finger
- Can't create a new event template from an existing event template
- ACL and Drupal roles
Removing slivers from IPolygon using ArcObjects?
ArcGIS Desktop Basic 10.1 with Spatial Analyst and 3D Analyst
I have been searching on the simplest way to get rid of polygon slivers but it seems like all tools work on features or feature classes. I have an IPolygon element which I am drawing to the screen so don’t use the IFeature or IFeatureClass objects.
I have tried:
ITopologicalOperator4.Simplify seems only ensures the topology is correct
Integrate_management and RepairGeometry_management require feature classes
Eliminate requires Desktop Advanced which I don't have
Are there any functions I can try that work on the IPolygon class?