- Keyboard/touchpad no longer works in OS X. Works fine in Linux. 13" early 2015
- replacing trackpad cable after non responsive keyboard
- Finder displays Refresh and X symbols instead of Eject for external storage device?
- How to download photos from iMac desktop to external drive (WD 1 TB My Passport )
- Keyboard shortcut flip screen
- macOS Sierra restarting download instead of resuming
- Is star closure of reverse of grammar equivalent to reverse of closure of that grammar
- Remove top padding Wordpress 2015 theme
- Where to store OAuth 2.0 client id and secret?
- Defined Wordpress Memory Limit to Unlimited
- Expression evaluates to false in for loop whereas it's true in if
- Virtual Machine: Is it possible to install a VM system from command line
- Accidental `nano SomeFile | uniq` renders the shell unresponsive
- Does the memory released by a linux guest running in qemu got zero out?
- Linux Audio Spectrum Analyser
- sharing internet connection from windows to ubuntu
- Ownership of /var/www/html
- How to extract text inside first pair of colons
- awk multiple seperators & columns
- What exactly does these ip lines do?
When did the mammalian outer ear evolve?
All Eutheria and Metatheria have outer ears, and as far as I found out, monotremes once also had them, so they seem to be universal for mammals. Did other synapsids have them, too?
I know that soft tissue doesn't fossilize well, but isn't there any other way to find out, like muscle attachment? Has it something to do with mammalian ear bones?