- What is it meant by same chroma?
- Illustrator can't color line
- Should a typographical scale refer to line-height or to the font-size?
- How do you do this circular and line pattern
- Maintaining InDesign formatting when updating a linked Excel file
- White gaps between the edges of vector shapes?
- How convert avi and wmv to mp4 for html video tag?
- How does password_hash/password_verify in php work?
- C++ Log forging/poisoning prevention
- How exactly DoublePulsar works?
- Forwarding VPN traffic to proxyVM in QubesOS
- How my ISP see information about my PC?
- X-Frame-Options header on redirect
- What is the procedure for selling a zero- day?
- How can a Trusted Platform Module “enhance network security”?
- Basic TLS questions: Implementing a specific TLS version and cipher
- How to estimate the time for a hacker to crack a strong password
- Where will cookie be created. Client side ? Server side ? How it will be validated
- 2 VPN connections
- If the space-time curve was quantified and has a mathematical function what would the derivative of the function mean?
QGIS 3.0: How to georeference?
I just upgraded to QGIS 3.0 (OS X as well on Windows 10) and can not find out how to do some georeferencing. I am told by the softare, that GDAL georeferencing is still installed and that I could not remove it, and that it should be in the category "raster". But I can not find it there, also not in other parts of the menue. Please give me a hint.
Thank you very much,