- Sitecore Content Search is not working in the Content Editor
- Item with children got deleted from master database
- How to use Authenticated request with the Sitecore RESTful API
- What is the correct root node for 'sitecore_marketingdefinitions_master' index?
- Are Neural Net architectures accidental discoveries?
- How much does it cost to build a private Ethereum blockchain network
- Which one is a better option - web3js or golang apis?
- Function 'sendTransaction' - can any error occur before the 'transactionHash' event?
- Contract Interaction
- Command line tool to interact with smart contract
- Listening for Deposits and Transaction Confirmations Web3js
- How to use Airdrop Contract Code
- Web3j Signature and Solidity Ecrecover
- Account created using web3 is not showing in geth console
- How to check used VideoCard's resources, if good or bad?
- Israeli Highway/Road Code
- Детский вопрос: кого бьет дальнобойщик?
- Hard Lump on Finger
- Can't create a new event template from an existing event template
- ACL and Drupal roles
Concrete/wall in existing garage man-door. Concrete question
I have an exterior man-door on my garage I'd like to remove and wall off. The exterior of the garage is cedar siding. Replacing that and framing the doorway in is not the issue. My concern is pouring concrete over the existing floor. There is a foundation on the exterior wall, maybe 8" as the garage is attached to the house
Can I just pour new concrete over the existing concrete without leaking issues? I plan on drilling into the floor and insides of the foundation doorway walls, and adding lengths of rebar to tie it all in. Will this be enough? Thanks