- awk multiple seperators & columns
- What exactly does these ip lines do?
- What is the most efficient method to create live kali multiboot drive?
- what are the benefits of always running from live cd for data protection?
- To what tense this sentence belongs?
- Over exaggerated- different word
- Use of the clause: “in the status quo”
- What does it mean to mind your P's and Q's?
- What is a word or some words to describe someone finding something else to do to not feel guilty about a bad decision that they know was wro
- Math textbook style with what follows
- Can I say I'll have “a tea”?
- Seeking etymological explanation of card game Euchre based on its spelling
- apostrophe or not when dealing with a name of a company
- What word best describes
- I'm being set up for an internet scam, but how will it work and how can I avoid it?
- How to use a business loss to convert a traditional to a Roth IRA
- ! Font T1/cmr/bx/n/4=ecbx0400 at 4.0pt not loadable: Metric (TFM) file not foun
- Can't move gnuplots into subfolder
- NewDocumentCommand: Why can't I put args on an own line?
- Problem with new environment and tikz
How to make a large 30 KB plasmid from scratch?
Whats the process to make a comparably large DNA sequence from scratch.
That is to say, how does one go from a text file with 35 thousand bases to a plasmid ready to transfection a cell?
Specifically, I'm curious how this is done in practice for for larger sequences, on a more industrial scale.