- Is there any harm to simply leaving hard water cloudiness?
- Manual left in first with parking brake - burnt tire - how?
- ABS modulator pump is not working and needs to be replaced, but unable to find the part
- Git keeps committing to HEAD, but 7.x-1.x, which is a development branch
- Does ajax used in views call preprocessing hooks?
- How to get Ajax to load first?
- How can I return actual JSON using Drupal?
- Piriformis hurts at bottom pull of sumo deadlift?
- Should a technical person take part of the user stories prioritization process?
- Stop loss strategy using options
- Change in call price Value as time goes by
- Modern Portfolio Theory Proof--how does increasing number of stocks reduce variance
- A running gene crossover algorithm
- I want to know the standard way of function call in inheritance
- Pushing conditionals into private methods
- A “running cross” gene crossing algorithm for a Genetic Algorithm
- Class Item: A new Implementation to the qes already asked
- Which episode of “Battle of the Planets” showed all the team's vehicles docking with the Phoenix?
- What language were Durmstrang classes taught in?
- Evolution of Heinlein's treatment of homosexuality?
Can rRNA form complimentary base pairings with itself?
I'm wondering if ribosomal RNA can form complimentary base pairings with itself. I know that rRNA must come from a gene since genes code for RNA products, and many prokaryotic genes terminate transcription with the "loop" that is formed via transcription of the terminator sequence.
Thus, I was wondering if the terminator sequence is counted as rRNA and if that constitutes complimentary base pairing with itself (via the loop termination.)