- Identify method of encryption
- learning with errors (LWE) or lattice-based cryptography — which is a superior post quantum cryptographic construction?
- Headphone sockets on Virgin Atlantic Upper Class
- What soil quality is now, after staying under a pile of grass clippings for a year?
- Can you identify this rose?
- Why is the stem of one of my sunflower seedlings shriveling?
- What are some answers besides besides Mallarmé to Nietzsche's 'who is speaking?'
- 〜くてform from a verb
- The definition of משיכת הלב
- Why sell chametz to a woman?
- Piano music - should I truly not use the sustain pedal in places not marked so?
- What are some good, free resources to teach myself to play piano?
- Do bass traps actually reduce noise for neighbors?
- Accidentals in the same register in a measure with a clef change
- Is there any harm to simply leaving hard water cloudiness?
- Manual left in first with parking brake - burnt tire - how?
- ABS modulator pump is not working and needs to be replaced, but unable to find the part
- Git keeps committing to HEAD, but 7.x-1.x, which is a development branch
- Does ajax used in views call preprocessing hooks?
- How to get Ajax to load first?
Is the Golden Raspberry nomination the reason Katie Holmes didn't reprise her role?
I was reading Batman Begins (2005) Wikipedia article, and was shocked to see that the movie got nominated for a Golden Raspberry award for Worst Supporting Actress for Katie Holmes who played Rachel Dawes in the movie.
We know that Katie Holmes was replaced by Maggie Gyllenhaal in the sequel The Dark Knight (2008) which had me thinking that it may be because of the said nomination.
So, was Rachel Dawes role recast because of that nomination? If so, was it Holmes' decision or the filmmakers' (producers, director)?