- What soil quality is now, after staying under a pile of grass clippings for a year?
- Can you identify this rose?
- Why is the stem of one of my sunflower seedlings shriveling?
- What are some answers besides besides Mallarmé to Nietzsche's 'who is speaking?'
- 〜くてform from a verb
- The definition of משיכת הלב
- Why sell chametz to a woman?
- Piano music - should I truly not use the sustain pedal in places not marked so?
- What are some good, free resources to teach myself to play piano?
- Do bass traps actually reduce noise for neighbors?
- Accidentals in the same register in a measure with a clef change
- Is there any harm to simply leaving hard water cloudiness?
- Manual left in first with parking brake - burnt tire - how?
- ABS modulator pump is not working and needs to be replaced, but unable to find the part
- Git keeps committing to HEAD, but 7.x-1.x, which is a development branch
- Does ajax used in views call preprocessing hooks?
- How to get Ajax to load first?
- How can I return actual JSON using Drupal?
- Piriformis hurts at bottom pull of sumo deadlift?
- Should a technical person take part of the user stories prioritization process?
How did close-knit and urban society function before the advent of daily bathing?
I was watching a fictional drama about 1920 and, seeing the characters fighting and sweating and dressed in heavy woolen clothes, it piqued my interest about human bathing.
How did societies cope with, and mating/relationships occur, prior to the advent of daily bathing? When did the Western hemisphere adopt daily bathing as a practice and how did it grow in popularity?