- How significant are the recent results that Scholz’s Star has perturbed several observed hyperbolic objects?
- Would it be possible for SpaceX's BFR to return the Hubble Space Telescope to Earth in the future?
- Is there any way to tell which NASA rover this “rover” might be modeled after?
- Why do Blender objects have a type?
- Moving proxy objects to other layers
- i want to connect mpu6050 to blender3d to rotate object using serial communication
- Is it possible to set the pivot point origin of an object in BGE with python
- Why not all data traffic is going through the 3GDT in 3G data network
- GNS3 wic vs slot
- Malware 32bit Windows Machine vs 64 Windows Machine
- Made up/made up of
- The man I want to go there. <- Is this grammatical?
- Voice change problems guys ! Help me solve them PLEASE
- Looking for a name of medical document
- Last day off work vs quit work
- Why using the present simple not the simple present or continuous future?
- Does Listening improve speaking?
- Facebook guest login is not working
- Magento 2 :- Custom Price Set issue on cart page
- URGENT HELP NEEDED! in magento 2 getting list of errors after enabling developer mode through command line
How miner and BTC nodes “know” how to connect each other?
Is there a configuration file or they have hardcoded in the code something like a "master" node (BTC team node?)? How nodes "know" how to connect each other?