- How to read data from arduino with raspberry pi via I2C
- Equation for the equilibrium constant for the hydration of carbonyls using UV spectroscopy
- Use of axis of symmetry
- Gaseous metals?
- CO2 reaction forming carbide or binding compound
- Why is the CASSCF method multi-configurational, while the CI method is not?
- final interview is closed awaiting the letter of acceptance
- How to politely refuse to put someone in touch with my professional network?
- Language for teaching basic programming
- Bug in wikipedia page for Van Embde Boas tree?
- Matrix of a graph and computational complexity
- Algorithm to choose the most similar resolution
- what is the impact factor of “npj Precision Oncology”
- U.S. universities on-campus residence for International PhD students?
- Do I have the right to make a voluntary tutorial video for the team from which I have been forced to from
- Styling CurrentValues in Stylesheet
- Representing share on histogram axes respect to total data points - also ones not in range (fraction of values respect to ALL points)
- how to get exact frequencies in the time response using inversefourier?
- Plotting rescaled time series and temporal data
- How can we quantify the effect of pancreatin (biological enzyme) on the clarification of milk powder
DVMega / DVDongle with a TNC connection to radio
(Note when I say "DMR" below, I'm using it as a shorthand to mean any of the digital voice tech stacks like D-Star, Fusion, etc)
What I want to do is add DMR capability to an existing dual band mobile or HT. Similar to adding APRS functionality using APRSDroid and a bluetooth TNC. Reading here, I understand this can't be done purely in software yet.
I'm looking for something that I think is a bit like the DMR hotspot devices out there like the JumboSpot or DVMega. As I understand it, those devices let an existing DMR radio get onto a network when an repeater isn't available. Their "upstream" to the DMR network is over the Internet, their local connection to the DMR radio is UHF or VHF.
Imagine a DVMega-type device that is capable of encoding/decoding AMBE packets and generally running the DMR protocol. This is using a TNC to talk to the radio and is also talking over bluetooth serial to an Android phone. The phone would have a UI for picking talk groups and other DMR-