- What should I call the object returned from a Truffle contract function-call
- the balance in genesis file is it in ether or wei?
- What happens with transaction after the block fork?
- Solidity, push overrides array
- Geth Go always crash after few rpc call
- How to create a crowdsale smart contract?
- E3D Thermistor Alternative
- What would the people in charge do if they found a “Jane Doe”?
- List of types of “policies” web apps could have
- Is exporting software with cryptographic functions legal in the United Kingdom?
- Доклад закончен или окончен?
- Глагольное и именное предложения
- “Нужно знать как.” Нужна ли запятая?
- Склоняется ли идиш?
- Spreading water-based varathane that is 3 times thicker
- Compute the Mass Flow Rate given Heating Rate and Temperature Change
- Rate equation for a radical
- how to keep a small hydraulics system's pressure as stable as possible?
- Why is the price of books set by the manufacturer rather than the distributor?
- Breaking Up The Big Banks
Reconcile Honour thy father and mother with abuse
Many who abuse their children use
Honor your father and your mother, so that you may live long in the land the Lord your God is giving you. (NIV)
Honor your father and your mother, as the Lord your God has commanded you, so that you may live long and that it may go well with you in the land the Lord your God is giving you. (NIV)
and Ephesians 6:2-3
2 “Honor your father and mother” — which is the first commandment with a promise —3 “so that it may go well with you and that you may enjoy long life on the earth.” (NIV)
to ensure the child is a willing participant within abuse.
How can a teenage child or adult survivor of abuse reconcile these passages with the need for future self-preservation with regard to Luke 6:31
Do to others as you would have them do to you. (NIV)
and Matthew 7:12
So in everything, do to others what you would have them do to you, for this sums up the Law and the Prophets.