- Looking for word frequency data for the Google Books ngrams
- CME SDL WEB - Modify behaviour select item
- “had been suspended” In Google Serch
- Is “too few” equivalent to “not enough”?
- What is the name of the question part in the conditional sentences?
- Present Continuous (personal initiative), Present Simple (a voice of authority)?
- Financial limitation or financial capacity
- Jump or Jump over
- Who is/ are your favourite band?
- Is it possible for a clause to be reduced when it uses the verb “to be”?
- I have server without console ssh, how Can I work with Magento?
- How to get current Store Home URL outside of Magento (1.9)?
- Multiple select product attribute is not showing in front end
- Override Sales order history issue in magento2
- Magento 2 Admin Grid Add/Update Button
- Advanced search in sidebar categories
- Quotes show twicely on check out (shipping info) in magento 1.9
- Magento2 : How to show success message in checkout page on page load
- Magento EE - Can not install patch EE-184.108.40.206-220.127.116.11-2018-09-17-05-45-48.diff
getting into masters in applied statistics after undergrad civil engineering?
I am a civil engineering graduate (graduated 2018) trying to break into the analytics field. I graduated from a tier 2 college in my country with an average GPA of 3.0/4.0 (7.5/10.0). I am looking for masters in applied statistics since I have always been interested in mathematics but didn't have the opportunity to take it up.
I am taking a year off to improve my skill set as well as re-evaluate my options and I realize that I am not interested in Civil engineering and I don't find it easy to break into this field either without contacts. I have done a project in construction management with AI, optimization techniques, etc. I am good with coding and trying to get certifications for that. But I want to know what skills can make me a strong applicant for a masters in applied statistics with my profile. what should I do?
I am really confused and I will really appreciate any direction I can get.