- Is there any TCP segment that both of its SYN bit and ACK bit are 0?
- What is the meaning of “lug” in “lug nut”?
- “..let say I wanted..”
- tear off the trees’ bark
- Magento checkout says there was an error processing your order. Please contact us or try again later
- Not able to remove shipping cost from grand total in Magento 2
- Magento 2: Not Allow to Rest Estimate Shipping and Tax value on qty change in checkout/cart/ page
- Call multiple ajax simultaneously in Magento2
- Grid action column custom callback with multiple params in magento2
- Magento 2 translation text from core module
- how to get items added in cart magento 2?
- how hold value in dropdown list in laravel
- Magento 2 - Checkout custom step URL not loading page
- How to change customer text field validation min length by EAVSetup in magento2
- what is magento 2 equivalent for 'required equals true' in system xml
- What's the OST that plays when Jiren powers up at the end of Dragon Ball Super 126? I've been trying to find it for ages
- Is there a correlation between high rents and high levels of *legal* immigrants?
- Did any group in Turkey oppose Cyprus invasion?
- What is the difference between a CNC router versus a CNC mill?
- What Romanian surnames sound similar to Cashol?
getting into masters in applied statistics after undergrad civil engineering?
I am a civil engineering graduate (graduated 2018) trying to break into the analytics field. I graduated from a tier 2 college in my country with an average GPA of 3.0/4.0 (7.5/10.0). I am looking for masters in applied statistics since I have always been interested in mathematics but didn't have the opportunity to take it up.
I am taking a year off to improve my skill set as well as re-evaluate my options and I realize that I am not interested in Civil engineering and I don't find it easy to break into this field either without contacts. I have done a project in construction management with AI, optimization techniques, etc. I am good with coding and trying to get certifications for that. But I want to know what skills can make me a strong applicant for a masters in applied statistics with my profile. what should I do?
I am really confused and I will really appreciate any direction I can get.