- Are pure-bloods actually a distinct species from Muggles?
- Is this query nesting Right?? I am trying to connect 3 tables users,groups,users_groups?
- MSSQLServer Database Level Roles for Creating Tables
- Delete latest data from mongodb collection
- Getting an error ORA-00933 while using EXECUTE IMMEDIATE
- Rebuild transaction logs
- SQlite schema for table that contains server stats
- ExceptionConnection Timeout Expired.
- Oracle Internal Error
- How can I convert currency symbol to universal font?
- Typeface used in Garmin GPS device
- How to make a video of a counter e.g.100-1,000,000?
- What is a typical response from webserver for POST request?
- Is Tor used to perform hostile hacking?
- What are the new security features in Windows 10?
- Webauthn and TLS channel binding
- How to check hosted content for fraud?
- Must the different multi-factor “factors” be correlated if possible?
- Why do i get so many ADD [EAX], AL assembly in the output of malfind in volatility? (Memory Forensics)
- How can I detect (or inventory) all DLLs that don't use ASLR?
getting into masters in applied statistics after undergrad civil engineering?
I am a civil engineering graduate (graduated 2018) trying to break into the analytics field. I graduated from a tier 2 college in my country with an average GPA of 3.0/4.0 (7.5/10.0). I am looking for masters in applied statistics since I have always been interested in mathematics but didn't have the opportunity to take it up.
I am taking a year off to improve my skill set as well as re-evaluate my options and I realize that I am not interested in Civil engineering and I don't find it easy to break into this field either without contacts. I have done a project in construction management with AI, optimization techniques, etc. I am good with coding and trying to get certifications for that. But I want to know what skills can make me a strong applicant for a masters in applied statistics with my profile. what should I do?
I am really confused and I will really appreciate any direction I can get.