- Looking for word frequency data for the Google Books ngrams
- CME SDL WEB - Modify behaviour select item
- “had been suspended” In Google Serch
- Is “too few” equivalent to “not enough”?
- What is the name of the question part in the conditional sentences?
- Present Continuous (personal initiative), Present Simple (a voice of authority)?
- Financial limitation or financial capacity
- Jump or Jump over
- Who is/ are your favourite band?
- Is it possible for a clause to be reduced when it uses the verb “to be”?
- I have server without console ssh, how Can I work with Magento?
- How to get current Store Home URL outside of Magento (1.9)?
- Multiple select product attribute is not showing in front end
- Override Sales order history issue in magento2
- Magento 2 Admin Grid Add/Update Button
- Advanced search in sidebar categories
- Quotes show twicely on check out (shipping info) in magento 1.9
- Magento2 : How to show success message in checkout page on page load
- Magento EE - Can not install patch EE-188.8.131.52-184.108.40.206-2018-09-17-05-45-48.diff
Practical audiation suggestions related with a specific song
In order to enhance my very poor audiation I want to begin transcribing songs and so I've started with a supposedly easy one (and I believe it really is), counting the number of voices, the instruments and so on. I've understood very soon that it is not so difficult for me to catch the key and the notes, since I have smattering of intervals and harmony, while what I find very difficult is to understand time signature and the way drums are used.
So, the song is the following
Could you provide me with its time signature, a description of what the drums play, together with some suggestions and (methodological, cognitive) tools to tackle the problem in general.
Psychological note: I'm vaguely afraid that the problems I now see are just the tip of the iceberg and that the more I will become conscious of what I'm doing (and I'm a real beginner, so I have near to zero consciousness) the more difficulties and subtleties I will find. In a sense
Your question about the time signature of this song should be easily answered. It sounds very much in 12/8. This means there are 4 basic beats per bar and each beat is divided into 3. As for the drums, they are most noticeably playing on the 1st and 3rd beats of the bar to start with (with quaver or eighth note lead ins) and then in the next section a higher drum plays on beats 2 and 4.2018-05-17 01:36:28