- Avoiding the use of ordinal() in an already-deployed enum
- Converting a recursive code to reverse a string into an iterative one in c++
- sensitize vars on form submit
- Are pure-bloods actually a distinct species from Muggles?
- Is this query nesting Right?? I am trying to connect 3 tables users,groups,users_groups?
- MSSQLServer Database Level Roles for Creating Tables
- Delete latest data from mongodb collection
- Getting an error ORA-00933 while using EXECUTE IMMEDIATE
- Rebuild transaction logs
- SQlite schema for table that contains server stats
- ExceptionConnection Timeout Expired.
- Oracle Internal Error
- How can I convert currency symbol to universal font?
- Typeface used in Garmin GPS device
- How to make a video of a counter e.g.100-1,000,000?
- What is a typical response from webserver for POST request?
- Is Tor used to perform hostile hacking?
- What are the new security features in Windows 10?
- Webauthn and TLS channel binding
- How to check hosted content for fraud?
How to transcribe close 3-part vocal harmony?
What are some good ways to figure out what notes are being sung? I can always tell when more than one note is being sung, but telling the difference between 2 and 3 separate pitches is very difficult for me, especially when a song is not a capella.
I actually have a specific song I am transcribing and cannot tell if I am catching all of the pitches, but this forum seems to frown upon asking for specific help like that.