- Looking for word frequency data for the Google Books ngrams
- CME SDL WEB - Modify behaviour select item
- “had been suspended” In Google Serch
- Is “too few” equivalent to “not enough”?
- What is the name of the question part in the conditional sentences?
- Present Continuous (personal initiative), Present Simple (a voice of authority)?
- Financial limitation or financial capacity
- Jump or Jump over
- Who is/ are your favourite band?
- Is it possible for a clause to be reduced when it uses the verb “to be”?
- I have server without console ssh, how Can I work with Magento?
- How to get current Store Home URL outside of Magento (1.9)?
- Multiple select product attribute is not showing in front end
- Override Sales order history issue in magento2
- Magento 2 Admin Grid Add/Update Button
- Advanced search in sidebar categories
- Quotes show twicely on check out (shipping info) in magento 1.9
- Magento2 : How to show success message in checkout page on page load
- Magento EE - Can not install patch EE-184.108.40.206-220.127.116.11-2018-09-17-05-45-48.diff
How to transcribe close 3-part vocal harmony?
What are some good ways to figure out what notes are being sung? I can always tell when more than one note is being sung, but telling the difference between 2 and 3 separate pitches is very difficult for me, especially when a song is not a capella.
I actually have a specific song I am transcribing and cannot tell if I am catching all of the pitches, but this forum seems to frown upon asking for specific help like that.